With more than three decades of fundraising experience, veteran fundraising coach Susan Axelrod guides non-profit leaders at all stages of their careers to build the skills and confidence they need to become natural fundraisers. Working collaboratively, you will identify innate skills and apply strengths to confidently meet your fundraising goals!
Susan works with leaders who are ready and willing to make change to help create a thriving organization, one that has
- Sustained, authentic relationships with donors
- Unwavering focus on mission
- Creative stewardship and follow up
Each element reinforces the other. Taken together they provide strength, balance and foundation for sustained growth.
Susan works with nonprofits CEOs who want to ensure a strong future, but know they do not have the fundraising skills to secure a strong foundation for their organization. There is no shame in this....MOST NONPROFIT CEOs HAVE NEVER RECEIVED EFFECTIVE PERSONALIZED TRAINING IN FUNDRAISING, ESPECIALLY MAJOR GIFTS OR PLANNED GIVING! Susan offers clarity of direction, calm focus on key issues and effective Tools that are simple to learn and apply.
At Confident Fundraising, we look for established and emerging nonprofit leaders who want to learn to be better fundraisers to take part in our trainings, coaching or consultation. Those who are ready...
- ...will benefit from personal attention to their specific fundraising challenges.
- ...will benefit from authentic community and personal connections with other leaders navigating the same fundraising challenges.
- ...have access to and coaching on fundraising strategy, prospect management and development planning.
- have ongoing access to Susan Axelrod, lead coach to get ongoing fundraising strategy questions answered.
If that’s you, you’re ready to connect more deeply with us to transform your organization.
We’re ready to help you. Click here to learn more.